Cold-mounted film is made of transparent PVC, OPP, CPP, PET by gluing.
According to the texture of the film surface, it can be divided into light film, dumb film, frosted film, star film, laser film and protective film with special texture. Light film, dumb film and frosted film are widely used in advertising production. The cold film is mounted on the photo printed picture by hand or cold mounting machine, so as to prevent the picture (printed side) from being scratched, polluted or wet, and play a role in protecting the picture. Cold film mounting often has problems such as blistering, fogging and wrinkling, so how to deal with the above problems?
First, the picture has a feeling of "foggy" in a large area.
● Insufficient membrane pressure-adjust the pressure of cold mounting machine;
● The two ends of the cold laminating machine are uneven-adjust the adjusting screw of the cold laminating machine spacing to achieve equal distance;
● Photographic paper-the surface of photographic paper is uneven, usually around 25 degrees. It will disappear automatically after 2-3 hours, and the higher the temperature, the faster it will disappear;
● Pass the PP glue-a. If there is no "rough" feeling when touching the PP glue screen by hand, handle it according to the above method; B. If you have a "rough" feeling, you need more PP glue;
● Glue viscosity is not good at low temperature-a. Improve the use environment temperature. b. Replace the cold mounting film.
Second, after the screen, there is " White dot "
● Insufficient viscosity of the glue-a. increase the temperature of the use environment, b. replace the cold mounting film;
● Thin glue-generally, the distance is not long, and there is a high probability of appearance before and after shutdown. Generally, it can be pulled off by a few meters;
● The surface of PP adhesive has a "rough" feeling by hand-a. Replace the PP adhesive, b. Or use the photo studio film to screen;
● Dust in the air-A. Purify the operating environment, B. Turn off the source of air blowing or air intake;
● Water droplets (such as saliva) accidentally splash on the painting surface-a. Pay attention when operating, especially when speaking, don't look at the picture; b. Air temperature in dry environment, such as turning on air conditioner, hot fan or ventilation, etc.
Three, after painting, after a period of time will appear foaming phenomenon, the main reason is:
● The ink jet layer is wet and the solvent is not volatilized. -We should delay the film covering time to make the picture dry thoroughly.
● The ink-jet layer is too thick, and the solvent residue can't volatilize after the surface dries. After painting for a period of time, it volatilizes outward to cause bubbles. -The thickness of ink jet should be appropriately reduced, and whether the ink layer is too thick due to the phenomenon of "ink piling" should be found.
● During the film covering process, there are dust and impurities on the surface, resulting in air residue and bubbles at the impurities. -Keep the environment clean and dusty.
● Cold mounting film glue has uneven coating, low dosage and poor adhesive force. -The coating amount and uniformity of glue should be improved.
● The glue used for cold laminating has low molecular weight, low viscosity and poor adhesive force, and bubbles after laminating for a period of time. -Glue with equivalent adhesive force should be used.
Ningbo Label New Materials Co., Ltd. belongs to Zhejiang Rich Group. RICH Group was founded in 2004, and has been focusing on research and development and production of new materials and polymer adhesives.
The automation of the production process makes our monthly production capacity reach 300 million square meters. Various performances and specifications can be customized according to customers' requirements, to meet users' individual needs to the greatest extent, and products such as transparent lamination, matte lamination, common packaging tape, ultra-clear packaging tape, high-temperature resistant PET tape, water filtration protective tape, special tape, etc. can be formed, all of which meet REACH, ROSH, national environmental protection and VOC content standards.